Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Horsies, Ponies and Kitties Oh My...

Aidan has always been a kid that loves to get out and go. We tend to spend mornings at the playground where he can get some energy out. The other day I took him to the playgrounds at the horse stables. It is the perfect mix for him since he loves animals and playing outside. The playground is nicely shaded which is a relief for Mommy and offers lots of options. There are three playgrounds to choice from as well as a little teatherball. After playing at the park we had a nice lunch with our friends who met us there.

First order of business was to check out the horses...
Mean Mommy made him get down from the fence...
Waving and saying "Hi Horsies" I think he was hoping they would say it back!
Playing a little ball
Look at that stance I think we might have an athlete here
Just hanging out...
WEEEE....
Thinking about coming down the slide, all he did was think about it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment