Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Beating the heat...
It has been pretty hot down here in GA so we have been hitting the pool on a regular basis. Aidan is becoming quite the swimmer. He loves to jump in the pool and go down the slide. He also enjoys the baby pool where he seems to make lots of friends. He just needs to learn that belly flops in the baby pool look a little crazy! When he is in the big pool he wears his swimmies but it doesn't look like he will need them much longer. We have been gradually taking air out and now when he is out of the pool they fall right off. He should be swimming on his own by the end of the summer!
Jumping in the pool to Daddy. He loves when Daddy is able to come and join us after work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Allie you did such a good job on this, I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteI love it QuillFitz :-) This is such a wonderful place to display all of the fun activities and events of your daily life, and to share what an amazing Mommy you really are . . . oh, and your sense of humor translates very well in the written word, I was cracking up a few times, felt like I was sitting and chatting with you :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I have enjoyed working on it and hope I can keep up with it without getting overwhelmed lol. I wish I had started doing it earlier but would never been able to go back.
ReplyDelete