Thursday, July 15, 2010

Go Red Sox Baby!

It's no secret that we are a Red Sox Family and proud of it. You can't grow up in the Boston area without becoming a die heart fan or at least we couldn't. We have been kind enough to pass this great passion onto Aidan. He loves his Sox cap and won't leave home without it. He also knows what the logo looks like and every time he sees those Sox or the B he shouts "Go Red Sox!" He has now started to tell the baby about our beloved Red Sox. He will lift up my shirt and shout "Go Red Sox Baby!" We couldn't be more proud! Aidan recently found a receiving blanket and decided he need to wear it as a cape. It makes him go super fast in case you were wondering. He wanted to wear it to bed but I had to convince him that wasn't the best idea and he could just put it back on in the morning. The first thing he did that next morning was get his cape and put it on.
Naturally he also had on his baseball undies and his Sox cap...
Rounding the corner at warp speed and of course I happen to be wearing a Sox shirt.
Taking a break from being fast and reading a book with Daddy who happens to have on his Red Sox shorts (we all need help)
I wonder why I don't drop Aidan off with friends more often...we had a false alarm with Baby Fitz in My Belly #2 and this is what they did to my poor baby boy while I was gone :-) (note his Sox hat still on and his cape underneath)
Aidan looks like he is in severe pain in this picture I think he is trying to say "Friends don't let friends wear O's gear"

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome... The best part of Erin's job is the 50% off red sox gear. Everyone gets red sox gear for christmas.

    ReplyDelete