
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Riley is 1 month old...
August 19th- Wow it's been a month I can't believe it. I couldn't ask for a better baby! I thought Aidan was easy but he's got nothing on his sister. I was expecting a nightmare of a baby since the pregnancy was not much fun and Aidan was such a good baby. I guess I was wrong Riley loves to smile but never for the camera. We often catch her smiling in her sleep and call her smiley Riley real creative I know. She mostly just likes being on her Mommy but is willing to be passed around and loved by all. If we are at home she enjoys haning with Mommy or being swaddled as tight as can be. She will be tired and as soon as you put her down to be swaddled she lets out a little smile and ends up falling asleep almost immediately. She is also great when we go out and do things. I was worried that we would have to slow down and spend some time at home but she is great at being on the go. I wear her most times and she just tends to sleep and wake up to eat every 2-3 hours. She really couldn't be any easier! She has been sleeping through the night or close enough since we brought her home which is a nice change. I don't feel the fatigue I felt with Aidan. Hopefully everything continues to run smoothly. We are so glad to have our sweet smiley Riley and can't wait to see her grow.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment