Riding a motorcycle with his helmet on. Originally he was using the boppy as his motorcycle but I guess he was feeling a need for speed!Sunday, September 19, 2010
Imagination...
It's almost as if someone flipped a switched and turned on Aidan's imagination. I'm not really sure when it started but all the sudden his imagination has begun to soar. He is really good at just playing by himself which is definately helpful when I need to nurse Riley or put food on the table for the family. He still enjoys playing with others but doesn't mind a little alone time to build tunnels, drive motorcycles, or anything else he can think of. It's fun to listen to him talk and act out what he is doing. I can't wait to see him explore more and take lots of adventures. He is such a fun kid and is growing up way too fast for my liking!
Riding a motorcycle with his helmet on. Originally he was using the boppy as his motorcycle but I guess he was feeling a need for speed!
Riding a motorcycle with his helmet on. Originally he was using the boppy as his motorcycle but I guess he was feeling a need for speed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment