Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aidan hearts forts!

Aidan loves to climb and build forts. He waits for Daddy to get home and pretty much demands a fort be built as soon as he walks through the door. I am capable of making forts but I like to let them have their special thing even if it's a silly fort. Daddy is always trying to find a way to make the biggest and best fort. At one point several months ago couches were moved a basketball hoop and car were involved but now we seem to just stick to couch cushions and blankets! Aidan couldn't be happier he likes to request specific toys and books while in his fort and NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!! (Daddy made up that rule a long time ago.
Checking out the new fort!


I had to pretty much beg to get a seat to feed Riley. Pretty sure if it was just for me I would be sitting on the floor!



No comments:

Post a Comment