Sunday, January 2, 2011

Aidan and his bike!

Aidan has always been a mover and a shaker. He loves being outside and being active. Whenever we would go to the park and see a bike he wanted it! As luck would have it my fb addiction paid off in Sept. when I read a status about balance bikes I had no idea what they were but quickly googled and researched. It looked perfect for Aidan I then called local bike shops to find one and test out. He was hooked and so was I, the original plan was to wait for Christmas or his birthday but the next day I found a Stryder floor model and we took the plunge! He can't get enough of his bike and did a tiny bit of gliding that first day. After that he rode it at least once or twice a day and was gliding consistantly in just a few weeks. His favorite places to ride are the library park (yes he goes down the big hill) and Reed Creek Nature park. He turns many heads when he zooms by and leaves people saying "how old is he? Wow!" We are really proud of him and truly enjoy watching him ride!







No comments:

Post a Comment