Aidan explaining the seating arrangements in the strollerSunday, August 22, 2010
Riley's 1st trip to the park..
July 24th and Riley is a whooping 5 days old but we are off to the park. Aidan and I have always been on the go finding ways to spend our days and he has gotten use to being out and about with Mommy. Grandma did a great job of helping out and keeping this going when it was too hot for me to be outside or I just needed a break. Aidan definately had fun with his Grandma but he was starting to miss his Mommy and it was breaking my heart. He came over to me and said "Mommy I miss you" I couldn't stand it so off to the park we went! I was feeling pretty good and ready to give this a try. My delivery with Riley was a lot better despite the chaos so I was able to get out and go. My only concern was how Riley would do. She did really well and we all had a great time at the park. We brought our new stroller built for two and Aidan was so excited when I arrived. He had gone ahead with Grandma while I finished nursing Riley at home. As soon as we got there he came running over to check it out and inform me that he sits in the backseat. He also made sure to check out his sister. He then ran off and spent some time in the water. After some water fun we decided to go check out the turtles I wasn't sure if Aidan would want in the stroller but he could hardly contain himself nothing seemed more exciting then a ride with his little sister. After visiting the turtles Daddy had to push the stroller up the hill (it's really not that big) since Mommy was feeling good but not that good. We played a little more and then went home for a little lunch and naptime. It was really nice to get out as our family of four and of course Grandma. There is no stopping us now lots more trips to the park to come and I hope to never hear Aidan tell me he misses me or at least not for a while :-)
Aidan explaining the seating arrangements in the stroller
Aidan explaining the seating arrangements in the stroller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment