Happy Birthday Grandma this year I will give you a new granddaughterSunday, August 22, 2010
Grandma turns 59 WOW that's old...
July 25th and Grandma is the big 5-9! Wow almost ready for the AARP! What could be a better birthday then hanging out with the Fitzgibbon Family I can't think of anything better. We had a very relaxed day since Riley was still too young to really go out and Grandma didn't want to do anything. We had taken her out to ice cream the week before because we knew Riley was coming soon and we wouldn't be able to do anything on the big day. (It also happened to be buy one get one waffle cone day but shhh don't tell Grandma) We ended up just hanging around the house and I think Grandma even did some shopping because that is what Grandma does best. She even came home with her own birthday cake. She clearly has a lot of faith in us, little does she know I was sending Sean out to pick one up but she ruined it. She got a fancy Sarah Lee cake (insert sarcasm) for herself because it was the only one Target had. Oh well we still had a nice day and this gave us an opportunity to pick on Grandma :-).
Happy Birthday Grandma this year I will give you a new granddaughter
Happy Birthday Grandma this year I will give you a new granddaughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment