Sunday, August 22, 2010

Adjusting to life as a family of 4

Life as a family of 4 ever since I found out I was pregnant in early Nov. I was bracing myself for this moment. I was very excited as this was the plan but I was also extremely worried about how Aidan would adjust as well as having to take care of another human being. I remember going to my first doctor's appointment and he asked if I had any worries or concerns and I couldn't even get out the words "how my son will react" without my eyes filling up with tears. I ended up spending time worrying about a non-issue. Aidan is so in love with his sister and he can't wait to help out whenever possible. He loves to hold her hand for diaper changes, give kisses/hugs, and see her as soon as he gets up. The transistion is going well. Aidan wasn't my only concern I mean I knew I could take care of a baby/child after all Aidan is still here and doing well after 2 plus years. Riley has definately helped us all out in this transition she is a very relaxed baby who spends most of her time sleeping or cuddling with anyone who is willing. I hope everything continues to go smoothly but we are still bracing ourselves for some bumps in the road.
Storytime with Daddy and Molly
Molly loves her babies! She is always near by and keeping an eye out to make sure everyone is doing alright.
Aidan giving Riley a kiss! Sometimes he just won't stop and we have to pull him away lol
Finally a picture of the 4 of us...it only took 11 days...
This was the most normal we could get Aidan to look there were about 4 pics before this...
back to being silly with his Grandma picture
Once a clown always a clown
Just chillin'







No comments:

Post a Comment